Sunday 20 April 2014

A quick thank you...

This is going to be a very different post but I just want to take this opportunity to write a post & a thank you to one of the most amazing people in the whole world; my mum.
I know everyone will think the same about their own mums but I can't put into words how much of an amazing, beautiful & inspiring woman she is.
We may bicker & fight like an old married couple sometimes & over the years we've said some nasty things we didn't mean but my love for her has only got stronger.
If I'm ever confused or need help with anything I know she'll be right there to help. Even some of the stupid problems I get myself into & no matter how stubborn/moody/horrible I might be; she is always there. No questions asked. I know that she is always there behind me 100% in everything that I do & will support me through thick & thin, no matter what. I owe her my life in more ways than one.
I have never met a more selfless, caring person. She puts everyone before herself & would give her life & soul for her family & friends. She is one of the strongest woman you could meet; she literally works her fingers to the bone & I can only wish to be half as amazing as her.
She might have her annoying habits; (don't we all!); like her nagging & OTT stressing but I know she only does these things because she loves me & she cares.
To me she is the most beautiul woman in the world & she is not only my mother, but my best friend. The love & respect I have for this woman is endless & just grows stronger & stronger every day. She is the most important person in my life; in fact she is my life & I would be so lost without her. Just having the sense of security knowing she is there for me, with a shoulder to cry on & 100% support helps me through anything.
So now that I start this personal journey; which is one of the hardest & scariest things I have ever had to do; knowing she is right there by my side is probably the only reason I feel strong enough to tackle it. With her holding my hand I feel powerful enough to run head on into it & even if I slip up I know she's there to pick me up & help me carry on.
So thank you mammy bear; I love you with all my heart & more. Thank you for putting up with my 20 years of shit & still being there for me now. Not many people would have! You are the most amazing person in the world & I hope I turn out to be even a fraction as perfect as you!


 So until next time
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment